Ask for price
Speed bumps are made of flexible plastic or high-density rubber.
They are used to reduce vehicle speed in specific areas to decrease accidents and prevent injuries or property damage.
- Manufacturing Material: Rubber/Plastic
- Dimensions: Comes in different dimensions and sizes according to customer needs
- Roads in front of government building and facility entrances.
- Parking lots.
- Roundabout entrances.
- High strength and durability.
- High endurance for the weight of vehicles.
- Available as one product and as separate pieces.
- Available in various shapes, sizes, and heights.
Read our article about this product