Truck Mounted Attenuator TMA
Truck Mounted Attenuator TMA is constructed from specially developed fiberboard, making this crash absorber compliant with the current NCHRP350 rules and this for both the 70km/h tests and the 100km/h.
Truck Mounted Attenuator is used and praised around the world in road works for its simplicity and safety. In fact, the design of the collider allows the cushion to be quickly replaced in the event of a collision. In addition, debris is kept to a minimum, allowing a roadway to be quickly reopened.
Meanwhile, the special rubber coating has also shown itself to be unyielding in the most extreme conditions. From the freezing temperatures of the north to the suffocating heats of the desert.
- With a universal docking station, the Julietta offers a lot of possibilities for collision
- The maximum G-forces are limited to minimize the risk of injury in case of an
- Can be mounted on virtually any truck.
- Versatility of the docking system.
- Fully galvanised
- Signaling panel can be adapated towards for each individual market.
- Cushion can be replaced safely, quickly and efficiently with the help
of a forklift truck.
- Compact dimensions: under 3 meters of cushion length.
- Can bring a 2,000kg vehicle to a complete stop.