Ceramic Road Studs
Ceramic road studs are used to line different lanes and road edges. They help regulate traffic and prevent accidents by generating loud noises when passed over. These sounds result in alerting sleeping or distracted drivers when they pass the edge of the road or unknowingly switch between lanes.
- Manufacturing Material: Porcelain/Ceramic.
- Highways, primary roads, and secondary roads.
- Parking lots.
- All places that require establishing lanes or alerting drivers.
- Easy installation.
- Clear all day (i.e., day and night).
- Long product life.
- Resistant to weather conditions such as rain and sandstorms.
- Characterized by soft edges that are safe for vehicles to pass over.
- Can be used to create all shapes and traffic symbols.
- 100 mm diameter (Normal and Reflective).
- 150 mm diameter (Normal and Reflective).
- 200 mm diameter (Normal and Reflective).
- Reflective Studs.
- Solar Road Studs.
- Glass Road Studs.
- Electrical Road Studs.